Prepare to call Pepe’s Plan!
- Everyone on your Rueda Team chooses one of Pepe’s sequences to memorize.
- Take turns calling each sequence without music while someone else count the beats 1-2-3 … 5-6-7.
- Review any figures that your Team can not execute.
- Review any sequences that need additional practice.
- Play the music and each cantante call his/her sequences in order.
Note: learning the actual figures is a useful way to build your personal Cantante Toolbox. However, focus on the details of calling:
- projecting your voice loudly
- calling “on time”
- observing the group while dancing.